With the ESPRO® French press Black has kept the best of traditional coffee makers (simplicity, aromas) and
removed the grounds at the bottom of the cup with their patented system of double micro-filtration.
Preparation method with the ESPRO® French press Black
Preheat the coffee maker and drain out the water. Place the fresh grind and make a pre-infusion. After 30 sec, pour all of the water. Place the press above to keep the heat, and squeeze after 4 minutes of infusion.
- Coffee press includes double micro-filter with twist-lock for easy separation and cleaning
- Tea press includes tea-specific double micro-filter
- Coffee and tea filters are BPA, BPS and phthalate free
- We worked with renowned glass producers Schott-Duran to create a German-made glass vessel that is 40% thicker than the industry standard for increased durability and heat retention
- The patent-pending Safety Lock™ secures the glass vessel inside the steel cage while pouring, while also allowing for easy removal and cleaning
- Patented and global patents pending
Rethinking the Press
There’s as much happening on the outside as there is on the inside. From a handle that unlocks for easy cleaning to an insulated lid that keeps your coffee hotter for longer—every detail works together to give you an optimal cup.
Discover our histoty : https://delasierracafe.com/shop/abous-us/
Follow us in social media !
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/delasierracafe
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/delasierracafe/?hl=en